This week's blogpoll.
Comments after the poll.
|Last week's ballot|
1. UNC 24-3 Coming full circle to be your best team in the country. When it's Lawson's team they're easily the best.
2. Connecticut 25-2 Win over a James-less Marquette is still huge. They gave the fightin' Al McGuire's their first loss at home.
3. Pittsburgh 25-2 Still a solid club when Fields is hitting from deep.
4. Oklahoma 25-2 Griffin's health has to be a concern, but they're inside outside combo is unmatched.
5. Memphis 24-3 Best defense in the country. These 5 praying mantis will stifle folks.
6. Louisville 21-5 I like 'em, but would like them better if they had a go to guy.
7. Duke 22-5 Really good if they can rebound. Henderson is a star.
8. Michigan State 21-5 I love their ability to play defense. Lucas is the quickest guard in the nation.
9. Kansas 24-5 Beat Mizzou by 25 and I'm a believer.
10. Villanova 23-6 Loss to a reeling Georgetown team is unimpressive
11. ASU 21-7 Brutal trip to the state of Washington.
12. Wake Forest 20-5 992
13. Clemson 22-6 Losses at Va Tech and Florida State make you scratch your head.
14. Marquette 23-5 No James, no chance.
15. Mizzou 24-5 Down by 26 at half to your rival and get punished.
16. Gonzaga 21-5 Still undefeated in conference play.
17. LSU 23-4 Best team in the SEC.
18. Xavier 22-5 Waiting to knock off some Goliaths in the tourney.
19. Washington 22-7 Hopefully Detlef Schrempf won't turn his ankle.
20. Purdue 22-7 Keady's combovers lose to an upstart Michigan club.
21. UCLA 20-7 Great 2-0 trip to the Bay Area.
22. Butler 25-4 Clinches conference with win vs. Cleveland State.
23. Florida State 21-6 Big win vs. Clemson.
24. Syracuse 21-8 The Orange are in and they're choc full of talent.
25. BYU 22-6 The fightin' Shawn Bradley's enjoyed a huge win over the running Pace Manions of Utah.