How desperate are we for football?
Desperate enough to live blog a spring football game.
If you can't attend, you'll find the game on one of the ESPNs.
Lots of questions to be answered:
- Do we trust a guy named Manny to successfully install zone?
- Can one of our thirty nine scholarship tight ends step up?
- OL play: c'mon, does it really even matter?
- Chris Whaley will be there! OMG!
- Can offensive coordinators sans McNeese State degree handle the chess game of college football?
- Can any of our DTs stop filling the void of their sadness with carbohydrates?
Join us for learnings, laughs, and just maybe some life lessons...
Next...on a very special Spring game.