Could this man talk his way out of a mental hospital?
Barking Carnival Ballot - Week 4
- I have seven of the Big 12's 10 teams ranked, but none in the Top 5. Which is about how I see the league - a lot of depth, no one is elite
- The Big 12 race is going to be nuts with round robins of losses, match-ups, and home fields paramount. Two or three way tie breaker featuring 7-2 or 6-3 teams, anyone?
- Six SEC teams ranked, but 3 are in the Top 5, 4 in the Top 10
- I only rank 3 B1G 10 teams and Ohio State gets a top 10 ranking essentially by virtue of playing that league
- That's what's working against Notre Dame in my rankings - their resume wins are essentially B1G 10 wins
- Kansas State is the worst Top 10 team and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible
- Is the third best conference this year the Pac 12? Looks pretty clear to me so far. Let's check back in bowl season
- The Arkansas Razorbacks. Currently 1-3 after their loss to Rutgers