Updating full results. After the jump the opinion of the Blognoscenti.
- Note the wild reaction to West Virginia's win over Marshall. Great offense, but did they watch any of the defensive snaps?
- Note: if you want to impress bloggers, put 84 on a bad FCS school that's fleeing a Hurricane. Hello, rising Oklahoma State
- Texas drops for not impressing against Wyoming (winning by 20), while Stanford remains ranked after nearly losing to SAN JOSE STATE. Similarly, Georgia, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Michigan State's struggles don't seem to make a big dent on their rankings
- My big bets on Texas, Ohio State, Louisville, Central Florida, and Utah and my general disregard for the Big 10 (which was borne out pretty nicely in opening week) earn Barking Carnival a Boldness Award and a Homerism trophy. I accept them with pride because if you're just copying and pasting the AP Poll, your life is truly a Numb Existence
- Tennessee looked good against NC State and I keep Virginia Tech in my Top 25 based on the W
- Best under-the-radar game this weekend? Ohio State vs. Central Florida