And now for something completely not football suck related...
Just got off the phone with TJ, who has some new workouts and stuff going on in Houston. He also said he thinks this is just the kind of team that Rick Barnes can overachieve with, so that could bear watching. We'll talk to him more about that soon.
Anyway, told him I'd spread the word. He is is kicking off another round of clinics and team workouts this weekend for boys and girls ages 8 - 18. Take a look at what he has going on below.
- Enhance individual / team skills
- Develop a complete game
- Improve feel for game
- Gain tools to be a better player
This Weekend's Details:
SATURDAY* 1- 5 PM @ George Bush HS, 6707 FM-1464, Richmond, TX 77407
SUNDAY 3-6 PM @ Kinkaid High School, 201 Kinkaid School Dr, Piney Point Village, TX 77024
* THIS SATURDAY AT GEORGE BUSH HS FROM 1-2PM WILL BE THE LAST PERIOD TO SIGNUP FOR THIS SESSION
The Future Workouts:
SKILLS CLINIC - $150 + $50 Registration fee which includes practice jerseys
- One day a week on Saturdays for four weeks (an hour of court time with a 20 minute strength and conditioning segment). One practice jersey.
CLUB TEAM - $300 + 50 Registration fee which includes two practice jerseys
- Two days a week (Saturdays/Sundays) for four weeks for an hour of court time and an hour of strength and conditioning. Two practice jerseys.
The Future Schedules:
P.O BOX 12645
Memorial Dr, Suite F1-117
Email: tj11 AT tjfordbasketball DOT COM