Who will be the next head coach of the Texas Longhorns?
- Charlie Strong (Louisville): 2/1
- Art Briles (Baylor): 9/2,
- James Franklin (Vanderbilt): 5/1
- Mike Gundy (OK State): 7/1
- Bill O’Brien (Penn State): 15/2
- Chip Kelly (Philadelphia Eagles): 10/1
- Jim Mora (UCLA): 10/1
- David Shaw (Stanford): 10/1
- Jimbo Fisher (FSU): 15/1
- Jim Harbaugh (San Francisco 49ers): 20/1
- Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers): 20/1
Some quick thoughts:
Bill O'Brien has a 11.5 million dollar buyout.
Chip Kelly is still within the 18 month show-cause from the NCAA. He also pays street agents, which we consider a bit of no-no.
David Shaw isn't happening unless there's some dramatic change in his relationship with Stanford.