Worth a watch. I opine on Urban Legend here. And this is what I wrote about Meyer almost a year ago.
While Herman left Ohio State in 2014, Tim Beck was there in 2015/16. He’ll be asked some of these same questions.
- Sam Ehlinger will take first starting snap. Shane will take next rotation with the 1s
- Cameron Rising likely trending as the #3
- Very complimentary of Yancy McKnight, as usual. Some significant offseason S&C gains
- More time spent coaching football rather than instilling culture and habits
- Tre Watson is an asset, but knee is still a little weak. It was an October 2017 ACL surgery. Will be limited in padded practices initially
- Marqez Bimage, Samuel Cosmi called out as young guys who have really come on in the offseason S&C