If true, a fairly amusing side note to the Ohio State investigative report. Apparently deduced by matching up Zach Smith’s instagram posts with the date of the alleged incident in the report.
- Tom Herman is alleged to be...a red-blooded American male.
- I’m not buying it from coaches anymore when they complain about recruiting being grueling.
- Why don’t coaches ever just do a spa day?
- If true, Herman getting Smith to submit it on his expense report proved he was future head coaching material.
- Ohio State won the national title the same year of the alleged event with Herman masterfully managing a back-up QB through the playoffs. Conclusion? Get the entire Longhorn staff to the Yellow Rose ASAP.
Get it now on: