- Tomorrow’s scrimmage is clearly important for figuring out the best combinations in the Dirty Dime and nickel. I’ve written about this extensively as the best potential upside for this defense.
- Texas is working on a 8 DB sub package for 3rd and long.
- Cross training is happening all over the secondary. Creating depth and competition.
- Trying to find pass rushers.
- There’s a tradeoff between best players on the field slanted heavily towards DB talent and “losing too much mass” and getting knocked around.
- Bottom line: if you’re playmaker, we’ll find you a job.
- Adeoye is moving and looking better at Mike.
- Biggest concern? Depth late season.
We’re 3 weeks from kickoff. Get your reps in.