The 8th Annual 2020 Longhorn Football Prospectus: Thinking Texas Football is here. Go grab it now on Smashwords or Amazon print. I’ll be updating other availability as it comes on line. As always, it’s the most comprehensive, insightful, and entertaining Texas and Big 12 football preview on the market. The 2020 Burnt Orange Bible features:
- Analysis of the Texas offense, defense, and special teams
- Breakdowns of every individual player and position group
- Perspective on the new coaching hires
- A comprehensive, detailed scouting report on every season opponent
- Strength of schedule projections
- Big 12 predictions
- Evaluation of the 2020 NFL draft by conference
- A complete study of the 2020 Longhorn recruiting class
- Special features
- Action-packed photos by photographer Will Gallagher
Here’s where to get it:
The physical edition that you can collect, mark up, put on your coffee table, or throw at your television. Order here on Amazon. It’ll be in your hands within 24-72 hours.
When you buy Thinking Texas Football at the independent publisher Smashwords, the writer keeps a higher cut of the proceeds and you support an indy publisher. Smashwords works on every platform (Kindle, iPad, smart phone, your PC or Mac) and it looks great. Here’s a helpful walk-thru on how to download from Smashwords to your device. It takes 30 seconds.
Read ebooks on your personal computer (Go with EPUB)
Here’s how you can help guarantee future editions.
2. Rate & Review. It’s critical to the publication’s success. Five stars and a few informative words about what you liked is vital in convincing prospective readers to jump in.
3. Spread the word. Put up a post on your favorite Longhorn website. Share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and forward this post to your friends. Share it with your local Texas-Exes chapter. Word of mouth is the book’s lifeblood.
Enjoy the read!
— Paul Wadlington
A special thanks to the amazing work of Scott Gerlach (design) and Will Gallagher (photography). If you appreciate the visual arts, check out Gallagher studios.
Sign up for the Thinking Texas Football newsletter