Here's this week's blogpoll.
Also, take a look at my picks for # 1 seeds.
Comments after the poll.
|Last week's ballot|
1. UNC 24-3 Coming full circle to be your best team in the country. When it's Lawson's team they're easily the best.
2. Pittsburgh 28-3 Sweep a club like UCONN and you get respect. This ain't your father's Pitt club, these guys can score.
3. Connecticut 27-3 Very, very good against anyone not named Pittsburgh.
4. Memphis 28-3 Taggart and Dozier give them tremendous size, experience and athleticism. Hold another opponent under 50, ho hum.
5. Louisville 25-5 Beat 3 tough Big East teams during the week, mainly with defense. Waiting for someone to slip so they can grab a 1 seed.
6. Michigan State 25-5 I love their ability to play defense. Lucas is the quickest guard in the nation.
7. Kansas 25-6 I give them the nod over OU because the 'Hawks won the conference and won head to head. I'm cool like that.
8. Oklahoma 27-4 I'll move them up when they beat someone in the top 20.
9. Duke 25-6 In desperate need of an inside presence. Water's wet.
10. Villanova 23-6 Two nice wins against Notre Dame and Providence.
11. Wake Forest 23-5 Trying to sneak in for a two seed with all that young talent. They can do damage with the right seed.
12. Clemson 23-6 Can press, shoot, and rebound. Who else can?
13. Gonzaga 24-5 Still undefeated in conference play.
14. Washington 22-7 The Huskies play really well together.
15. Mizzou 25-6 Blow out losses at KU and A&M make it a tough week.
16. UCLA 20-7 Don't look now but here come the Bruins. How'd you like to be a 1 seed and draw them in your bracket?
17. ASU 22-8 Harden is the best player you never hear about.
18. Butler 26-4 Just waiting for the Dance now.
19. Syracuse 23-8 Nice 3-0 week for 'Cuse to get off the bubble. The Orange ooze talent.
20. Marquette 23-8 Tough week. They really need Ackerman to grow up in a hurry.
21. Xavier 24-6 Chalk up the loss to Rhode Island to boredom.
22. LSU 25-6 Annoint them the best in the SEC and they drop two straight.
23. BYU 24-6 Playing better than a Greg Kite porn stache.
24. Purdue 22-9 Loss at MSU was expected but the Northwestern loss was a heart breaker.
25. Florida State 23-8 Tough loss vs. Duke, but nice rebound by beating a desperate Virginia Tech team.