Here's how I see it. Give me your thoughts.
1. Alabama – Whipped Ole Miss on the road.
2. Florida – Their defense obliterated the Tigers; Tebow back.
3. Texas – Silver lining of Colorado game: I don't have to listen to UT fans complain about my ranking anymore
4. Virginia Tech – Impressive blowout of traditional thorn-in-side BC.
5. USC – Bye week. Next up: The Irish in South Bend.
6. Miami – Finally, a schedule respite.
7. Cincinnati – Bye week. South Florida next.
8. Ohio State – Had 184 yards of offense. Thank God for Greg Davis.
9. Iowa - Dispatched Michigan and on to Wiscy.
10. TCU – Ugly Air Force win. Need to stop playing down to level of competition.
11. LSU - Played hard, but pathetic on offense.
12. Nebraska – Inside track to the North title with freaky win. Zac Lee will be their ultimate undoing.
13. Boise State – Bye week.
14. Oregon – Won on the road with a backup QB.
15. Georgia Tech - They keep outscoring everyone.
16. Penn State – Another scrub win.
17. Kansas – Fortunate to beat Iowa State in a shootout.
18. BYU – Took it to a toothless UNLV.
19. Oklahoma State – They won't be here long without Bryant.
20. South Carolina – Lucky to beat Kentucky @ home.
21. Oklahoma – Bradford looked solid. Stoops sees hope watching our O on film.
22. South Florida - Beating bad teams.
23. Houston – Bounces back on the road in Starkville.
24. Wisconsin - Dominated Ohio State on the road and still managed to lose by 18.
25. Notre Dame - Just to irritate all of you.
|Last week's ballot|