Some stuff from the internets.
- Connor Atchley, hobgoblin, makes the Deadspin College Basketball Closer. Also: Bob Huggins is a vision in mustard.
- Connor Atchley, unsurprising Caucasian, also makes the 35 Seconds Tuesday Morning Roundup.
- Connor Atchley, unmentioned by blog-God Dan Shanoff, who likens the Horns to the 2006-07 Florida Gators. Bonus blurbs on the Texas-Texas A&M game moving to Thanksgiving, and ... ah, crap, Roger Clemens.
- PB at BON has a typically fine recap of the Texas win.
- The game from KSU's perspective. It's ... not as upbeat.
- Showing yet again why they're the best franchise in pro sports, the Oakland Raiders are ready to dump Michael Huff. If they're lucky, they can match that 4th rounder they got for Randy Moss.
- Following the Statesman's offering, another moist-making article on our new cussing coaches.
- Celebrating difference at the NFL combine.
- Figures. As a Houston sports fan, I should have seen this coming.
- 99.9% of the time, I don't feel sorry in any way for Tiger Woods. This is the 0.1% of the time I do.
- Soccer is a sissy sport.
Hobgoblin. Caucasian. Basketball god.