Just a bunch of stuff from the Internets.
- Busy day at BON: awiggo has an appropriately unimpressed recap of the Nebraska game, HornsFan responds to e-mail (I especially like his Mack v. Rick stuff), and Horn Brain is begging you to abuse him with stats/analysis requests.
- AeroPorcus requesting air clearance over Waco: A big basketball game between the Bears and Aggies tips off in a couple of hours. J Lou at The 12th Manchild has a preview from the Aggie perspective. He seems a bit nervous, so I think the video of Baylor cheerleaders he posted is there to take the edge off a bit.
- In defense of Kevin Durant. I can't imagine it being much fun to play pro basketball in Seattle these days. Or watch it.
- Meanwhile, 40acresports compares KD's rookie year to LeBron's. Hm.
- BevoSports has a response to a really really really early ESPN football power rating.
- Doesn't the NBA know it's Rodeo time? All Dirk is doing is honoring the customs of his adopted home by attempting to hog-tie a Commie bastard.
- I know we're supposed to stay away from political posts, but I couldn't resist linking to SMQ's incisive (and now utterly out-of-date) pre-Texas primary breakdown of the candidates.
- Storming the Floor does the pre-Tournament hoops work that Americans refuse to do.
- College Hoops Journal appears to be just as sick of arbitrary ESPN lists as the rest of us are.