Colorado started an initiative to have the first zero-waste football stadium in the country.
Great. So all the shit they throw at opposing fans will now be bio-degradable?
Ralphie's Green Stampede:
- All food and beverage containers will either be recycled or composted
- Colorado football players will now use earth friendly weapons such as rocks to assault the student body
- There will be valet parking for bicycles at the stadium
- Carbon offsets will be purchased to match the energy use at the stadium
- Dan Hawkins will spend the season wearing buffalo robes and living in a Douglas-fir tree
Colorado fans race to start composting.