Welcome to a new era of Texas Longhorn Football. It’s time to scratch that college football itch and get up to speed on the 2021 Horns, their opponents, and the Big 12 conference race.
The 9th Annual 2021 Longhorn Football Prospectus: Thinking Texas Football is back! Go grab your Burnt Orange Bible now. The Amazon paperback version smells like freshly cut grass, pretty girls, and touchdowns. The e-version is on Apple iBooks and Smashwords (Kindle users, buy at Smash and select mobi). As always, TTF is the most comprehensive, insightful, and entertaining Texas and Big 12 football preview on the market. Featuring:
- Analysis of the Texas offense, defense, and special teams
- Comprehensive breakdowns of every individual player and position group
- Perspective on the new coaching hires including Sark’s quarterback development history at his prior stops
- A detailed scouting report on every season opponent. Get the straight scoop on the Big 12 elite and also-rans
- Big 12 predictions
- Evaluation of the 2021 NFL draft by conference
- The 2021 Longhorn recruiting class
- Action-packed photos by awesome photographer Will Gallagher
Here’s where to get it:
The physical edition that you can collect, mark up, put on your coffee table, or throw at your television the first time we get a delay of game penalty coming out of a time out. Order it today and it’ll be in your hands within 24-72 hours.
Easy reading for your iPad or Mac.
Great ecosystem agnostic tool. Kindle user? Buy here and download mobi format (not ePub). The file is reading great in all formats.
If you want to read it on your computer:
Read ebooks on your personal computer (Use EPUB, downloading free Adobe Digital Editions makes for a good reading experience on PC, Mac, iPad) Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.11 Macintosh (22MB) Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.11 Windows (8.24MB)
Here’s how you can help guarantee future editions.
1. Buy it.
2. Rate & Review. It’s critical if you would like to continue to see this labor of love written every year. Five stars and a few informative words are invaluable to the book’s dissemination and will help convince other prospective readers to jump in.
3. Spread the word. Put up a post on your favorite Longhorn website. Share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and forward this post to your friends. Share it with your local Texas-Exes chapter. Word of mouth is the book’s lifeblood.
Enjoy the read!
— Paul Wadlington
A special thanks to the amazing work of Will Gallagher (photography). If you appreciate the visual arts, check out Gallagher studios.