- Overshown has a mid foot sprain and is being held out
- Kirk Johnson landed on his clavicle (not perceived as serious)
- Duvernay ran 22.5 mph max velocity the other day. Continues to see snaps at H (slot)
- Herman: “We have six starters at safety.” Hey, where I have read that observation?
- Casey Thompson is throwing well. Good accuracy. He just needs game action and live reps
- Brennan Eagles earning reps with 1s at Z position. The desire to get the best three out there is responsible for Duvernay move
- T’vondre Sweat looking promising early at DL