LT Donald Hawkins JR
LG Trey Hopkins JR
C Dom Espinosa SO
RG Mason Walters JR
RT Josh Cochran SO
- Hawkins' potential to nail down LT for us is THE story of the Spring (yes, along with Ash progress)
- It's shells and shorts. Nothing is written
- This OL peaks in 2013, not 2012, and their eventual successors are more talented
- Garrett Porter was singled out by Brown as an OL who came on during the offseason and he was rewarded with 1st team reps at center. Despite being 6-6, that's Porter's natural position since high school and he has always felt more comfortable there. In games where Espinosa struggles with a true nose, Porter is an anchor option
- I expect Sedrick Flowers to eventually be our #3 guard
- Whither Ashcraft?
- #3 OT is an open competition and we need someone to step up - Lake Travis mafia, holla
- Of our five starting OL, only one has had a redshirt. Still haunted by our old, bad habits, aren't we?
- Hopkins will be a difference maker at guard in the counter game
What say you?